The treatments done at home, work best for curing these ugly looking stretch marks. These hideous lines frequently come into view in certain areas of our body such as hips, thighs, stomach, arms, breasts, and buttocks. And because of the stretching of skin tissues, a lot of transformations take place in the texture of skin.
The other reasons that increase the possibility of you getting these irksome stretch marks are named below-
- When you get Pregnant,
- gain a lot of weight,
- grow muscle mass
- weight training or Body building
- hormonal changes in your body
- during puberty
You could make these scars to fade away completely. But the thing is that it takes a lot of time. So it is good to start using the treatment as you become aware of them and then you will surely be able to cope up with them in a more effective manner.
- Massage the affected area with oils containing Vitamin E as it lends you a hand to restore the damaged skin tissues as well as the skin cells.
- Always make your skin Clean before applying oil to it. This will help your skin to absorb the oil in a better way.
- Get the affected area massaged immediately after you come out of shower
- Prepare a mixture of:
- Four liquid capsules of vitamin A
- Aloe Vera gel (1/4 cup)
- Virgin olive oil (1/2 cup),
And keep it in a cool place when not in use.
- Massage with cocoa butter is the other highly preferred remedy for these ugly looking stretch marks.
- Carrier Oils like avocado, jojoba or sweet almond could also be mixed up with some other oils to produce moisturizing oils, which help to cure these stretch marks.
Always be certain about keeping your focus on the products or treatments that make use of completely natural ingredients. And keeping the above given factor in your mind, you can go with Dermatology as it is absolutely safe for use. You can get this from the certified site of this product.